Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd never seen one of these. Bet it's kind of rare.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's a lot of ugly there. It fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way.

A couple of weeks ago, through my buddy's windshield at dusk. Sorry for the poor image, but trust me, it's a beautiful piece of work...

attachment.php

Today. We have a new resident on the block. (I haven't met him yet, but it's clear he does some wheelin' and dealin'.) In the few short weeks he's been here, I've seen nothing but late model stuff on his trailer...

attachment.php

My "sister-in-law's" neighborhood today. We visit on a regular basis and I see this contraption more often than not. I've never seen it on the road, which is a good thing, because I've seen it up close and it's nothing short of a flippin' death trap! :eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• traffic 139.JPG
    traffic 139.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 127
  • traffic 140.jpg
    traffic 140.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 126
  • traffic 141.JPG
    traffic 141.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 124
Next door to a friend's shop this morning.

attachment.php

attachment.php

In the same neighbourhood.

attachment.php

Attachments

• traffic 144.JPG
    traffic 144.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 58
  • traffic 145.JPG
    traffic 145.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 58
  • traffic 143 GAZ-21 Volga.JPG
    traffic 143 GAZ-21 Volga.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 129
i don't know what it is but i like it.

Thats a Vauxall Cresta.... I wonder why someone thought it needed a trip to the other end of the globe... [S

The scripts on the car read Vauxhall and Velox. (I'm not arguing with you, just telling it the way I saw it.) English cars were fairly common in this country, but the RHD definitely speaks imported, rather than exported and sold here through GM dealers. How this particular car got here is anybody's guess, never mind the "gasser" treatment.

I'd "think" you'd be more familiar with the other BLACK car I posted, dutch...

attachment.php

That model ^^^ plays a supporting role in this music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio

We better have a talk about how much beer you are drinking.[ddd

Sure. I can talk and drink beer at the same time. ;)

Last edited:
The scripts on the car read Vauxhall and Velox. (I'm not arguing with you, just telling it the way I saw it.) English cars were fairly common in this country, but the RHD definitely speaks imported, rather than exported and sold here through GM dealers. How this particular car got here is anybody's guess, never mind the "gasser" treatment.

I'd "think" you'd be more familiar with the other BLACK car I posted, dutch...

attachment.php

That model ^^^ plays a supporting role in this music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio

Had to google that Doc... not sure what the difference between the 2 is. Vauxalls were pretty common here back in the day... the Volga`s not so much.... Rammstein is cool... :cool: So is the exploding Volga... :D

Had to google that Doc... not sure what the difference between the 2 is. Vauxalls were pretty common here back in the day... the Volga`s not so much.... Rammstein is cool... :cool: So is the exploding Volga... :D

I don't know the difference, either... nor have I been able to find another 2 door version. [S

I drove past the Volga and thought to myself, what the hell was that? I had to turn back to have a better look and I had to Google it when I got home. Aside from the miserable POS Ladas, a Russian vehicle is a rare sight!

I don't know the difference, either... nor have I been able to find another 2 door version. [S

I drove past the Volga and thought to myself, what the hell was that? I had to turn back to have a better look and I had to Google it when I got home. Aside from the miserable POS Ladas, a Russian vehicle is a rare sight!

well... those POS Lada`s start to bring more and more $ overhere.... "cult" is what they call it [S The 2105 S Olympic is leader of the pack... this planet is going down the drain.... :p

well... those POS Lada`s start to bring more and more $ overhere.... "cult" is what they call it [S The 2105 S Olympic is leader of the pack... this planet is going down the drain.... :p

Jonestown was a cult. (I'll leave it there.)

We were blessed with the Lada Riva and Niva. They were cheap, but in a few years, the scrap yards were full of them. Ha!

Latest posts

Back