28 Tudor build / parts pile.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverskull

Well I've been thinking and thinking about doing one of these for years and after looking here and there , web sites and flebay I finally found one in my neck of the woods and didn't have to drive a few thousand miles to retrieve it

To star with I got to my shop and with the back half of the sub floor rusted thru the rear half of the cab was hanging so she had to come apart. As un ratrodish as it may seem , due to the rust and the south Florida salty air I decided to clean up the rust a bit and star there. Here is some pics I took as she comes apart.

Body off.

3b74ef25.jpg
"]

Sounds like a plan.....

No chance the media will end up getting back into the booth? Or clog the filters? Just curious.....but should be a good use of dead space so to speak...

The filters need replaced anyways and the evac fan is overkill for the bit of dust I'm getting really. It really to strong of a fan I need to figure out how to slow it down as I'm thinking it's taking a bit more then it needs. Other wise the wet dry works killer at cleaning up.

Latest posts

Back