ford deluxe 1940 foordoor

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi i am George from argentina, i have a group, www.ratrodargentina.com.ar, a forum www.chatarreroratrod.com.ar (construction and modifications) a data page www.fordv8argentina.com.ar

In my country, the only national v8 build in argentina it´s s a Y-block ford 292, since 1961 to 1994, en 1970 was modified and coping the 302 small block the 292 was change (you can see this en mi data page) whe call ford 292 fase one (like a norteamerican engine) and 292 fase two (the version post 1970). the rest engines v8 are imported.

i have a ford 1940 deluxe 4 door, a few year ago i find a big block 361 FT cpmplete destroy, to many parts lost, i adapted 292 y block the bell housing and clutch to this engine, a try to repair, i buyed in ebay a cam for street.

when i find

404door3.jpg

40foorddoor2.jpg

this is RAFA my best friend
404door.jpg

36575_42903_519lo.jpg

disarm

36562_42898_393lo.jpg

36557_42894_339lo.jpg

bye flat

95650_Imagen71_378lo.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

in my home, i don´t have space, everything is dificult to work

PICT0033-1.jpg

Glad you came back to RRR and posted pics of your build. Amazing project! You sure don't seem to be afraid to take on anything. Looks like you have a small shop but lots of great tools to work with. Is it a buisness? Very cool videos and websites too. I know the langauge difference is a pain, but please keep posting!

Google traduce:
Me alegro de que volvió a RRR y publicado fotos de su construcción. Proyecto de Amazing! ¿Estás seguro de que no parecen tener miedo de tomar en cualquier cosa. Parece que usted tiene una pequeña tienda, pero un montón de grandes herramientas para trabajar. ¿Es un buisness? Videos muy interesantes y sitios web también. Sé que la diferencia de lenguaje se ve un dolor, pero por favor seguir posteando!

Glad you came back to RRR and posted pics of your build. Amazing project! You sure don't seem to be afraid to take on anything. Looks like you have a small shop but lots of great tools to work with. Is it a buisness? Very cool videos and websites too. I know the langauge difference is a pain, but please keep posting!

Google traduce:
Me alegro de que volvió a RRR y publicado fotos de su construcción. Proyecto de Amazing! ¿Estás seguro de que no parecen tener miedo de tomar en cualquier cosa. Parece que usted tiene una pequeña tienda, pero un montón de grandes herramientas para trabajar. ¿Es un buisness? Videos muy interesantes y sitios web también. Sé que la diferencia de lenguaje se ve un dolor, pero por favor seguir posteando!

Thanks Sam, I'm a lawyer, I collect tools for hobby, my dad is designed matrices for metallurgy, there are many tools in the videos as fressa, all I'm doing the car bolt by bolt myself. It's my mental break jajajaj

Latest posts

Back