Fast &loud goes off the wall crazy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossfire

Flipping through channels last night and came to an episode of Fast&Loud,watched for 20 minutes and figured out real quick,bunch of nuts. Tried to make people believe they sold a 60s Ford pickup for $50,000. From the take on their master mechanic's work they better hope they make lots of cash off the show cause when its canceled its over for them. These guys have about as much sence as the guy on American Pickers that gives them a value on the cars they find. Reality is being real .Has anybody found any car related shows on TV worth watching?[P

Those guys are complete morons! After I saw the one where they put like $5K worth of big wheels on a old Lincoln I knew they were idiots! First off, the wheels were too big so they spent over $5K flaring the wheel wells (did they ever think to measure that first) and then they threw it out to auction and seriously thought it was going to bring $50K. I mean, all they did was throw some big wheels on an old Linc. It barely brought what they had in it much less the commission, shipping, labor etc. I'm surprised they've stayed in business this long and that show shows what fools they really are! [S

Toad

I know, I tried to watch it again last night but it was just too bad to keep my attention for more than a few minutes. Same with that lame new one with the "Count". I also flipped through the Desert Car Kings show where they were "restoring" :)rolleyes:) the Barracuda, and lost interest when they broke the back window in a "mishap".

TV really is getting insulting. Even the shows I used to sort of like, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Storage Wars, have all been proven to be scripted fakes and I can't bring myself to watch those any more. But Operation Repo, now THERE is a tv show that is real !!!!!!!! :rolleyes::p

Don

I started watching the new show One Car To Far and I thought maybe I would be pretty good till they were on the logging road in the first episode and in one shot the jeep didn't have a snorkel system on it, so it's fake too.

I wish they could make a real reality show.

How about the new show Honey Boo Boo :rolleyes:

reality

YBENORMAL, that show even makes rednecks look like frigging idiots. I'm sure there is some people in south Georgia that wish they hadn't said where those nuts live. I watched that Count guy,him,Chumley,from Pawn Stars,Frank from the Pickers and the son from the Desert Kings need to go into business together and they can have the Fast & Loud dude as the host. Call it Loud Stupid Fat Idiots Ruining the Past.:cool:

Those clowns have been around quite a while. There was a lot of talk about what scammers they are over on another hotrod forum a few years back. I saw their display at the WOW show in Dallas about 6 years ago. They were dragging around that 500 caddy powered and bagged A sedan with a sold sign on it and a chopped Fleetline that was actually really well done but supposedly by someone else even though they were taking credit for it. I couldn't believe someone gave them a tv show. It's even stupider than the desert car kings.

I dont understand where producers think that by insulting us car guys intellect we would watch that crap? give us a couple of good old boys building budget cars w/o all the fluff and I'll watch it....not some show where there is no budget, all drama(if I want to watch drama i'd go to my sister in law's house)

No way! You are trying to tell me those shows aren't real?!?:eek:

Now I bet you're gonna try to convince me that professional wrestling isn't real either huh? :rolleyes:

:D

No way! You are trying to tell me those shows aren't real?!?:eek:

Now I bet you're gonna try to convince me that professional wrestling isn't real either huh? :rolleyes:

:D

Oh no, something as American as pro wrestling could NEVER be faked. Especially the female wrestling ! :D

I just watched a clip where they showed that Alan Haff guy on Auction Hunters is actually a profession actor. They showed some movies and TV shows he was in. If you Google Auction Hunters Fake you will see it there.

The sad thing is that shows that started out semi ok, like American Restoration, where it was cool to see them restoring antiques, have now gotten just like Operation Repo. AR has gotten so goofy with plots and drama that I can't bear to watch it any more, and I used to look forward to watching it. AR is just silly any more.

Thank goodness for RRR, at least this place is real. :D

Don

If it's about cars, or bikes, I'll watch! But that doesn't mean I'm happy with all the fake drama, and stupidity! As bad as it is, it still beats most of whats on TV!!! IMHO!!
Talent (or so called talent) shows, dancing with the idiots and what not, have these car shows beat all to hell as far as bad goes!!

I know, I tried to watch it again last night but it was just too bad to keep my attention for more than a few minutes. Same with that lame new one with the "Count". I also flipped through the Desert Car Kings show where they were "restoring" :)rolleyes:) the Barracuda, and lost interest when they broke the back window in a "mishap".

TV really is getting insulting. Even the shows I used to sort of like, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Storage Wars, have all been proven to be scripted fakes and I can't bring myself to watch those any more. But Operation Repo, now THERE is a tv show that is real !!!!!!!! :rolleyes::p

Don

tell the truth Don you know you watch operation repo just to see sonia.[dr we know your a chubby chaser[cl[cl LOL

I like the show, because I like to see the look on their faces when they lose money. Its like they bought their own hype and the reality check bounces them High. I used to really like GEARS, but Stacy hasnt finished a project in so long Im losing interest

I dont understand where producers think that by insulting us car guys intellect we would watch that crap?

It really is insulting but yet they put more of it on TV every day and some dope somewhere will sit and watch it, hell I will still sit and watch if it even has very little glimpse of an old car. Heck I have even sat and watched American Trucker because they were restoring a 70's flat-nosed Peterbuilt (i think that what it was, was one mean rig when it was done). The issue is that we all have a pretty good idea what it takes to build a car, most people don't and most don't care. They watch for the drama and drama alone, trying to cater to the masses gets ratings not to the guys who aren't in the garage that night looking for something to watch.

Latest posts

Back