Rat Rods Rule - Rat Rod, Rust Rods & Hot Rods, Photos, Builds, Parts, Tech, Talk & Advice since 2007!

Go Back   Rat Rods Rule - Rat Rod, Rust Rods & Hot Rods, Photos, Builds, Parts, Tech, Talk & Advice since 2007! > Rat Rod & Hot Rod parts for sale!

Rat Rod & Hot Rod parts for sale! Post your parts for sale here. Please note: Photos, location & price are required!

Old 04-09-2008, 10:03 PM

Default Arizona Rat-Rod Junk Yard

Hey every one Brian here from DVAP. I have talked with a few members and thought it might be easier start a new tread here then trying emailing to every one. In my intro I mentioned that we will offer a discount for any one whom contacts us via RATRODSRULE.COM So here we go. 15% off is what I can give to our members here.
You will get access to any PARTS from either location, we can ship any part any where!
You can browse most of our inventory at www.dvap.com and please read "about us" which will go over our company in detail and our policy. When browsing our site and don't come across what your looking for please let me know, while we are trying or best to get over 7000 cars loaded on our site it will take some time.
Yes we are in Arizona (1 yard in Phx, the 2nd in Casa Grande) so metal and chrome is our "bread & butter" our inventory is DOMESTIC ONLY 30's-80's.
If given time I will do my best to even send detailed photos of what ever it is you my want. All I ask is time it's self, just like most you I come to this site on my own time (6:00pm-9:00pm) so I might not get your request write away. Who knows I might be working on our own project "39chevytruck"
So with that said is there any thing I can try to help you on? Whole projects or part's I might be able to get you what you need.... in the name of ratrodsrule.com "its not hard to be nice"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2642.JPG (6.5 KB, 434 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00028.JPG (4.6 KB, 431 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00031.JPG (4.4 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00049.JPG (6.5 KB, 497 views)
Old 04-10-2008, 01:01 AM

I am looking for a 46-8 DeSoto decklid. Our vehicle is the shortwheelbase 4dr, not the LWB Suburban with the roof rack. If you can help, please advise.

Remember....If you haven't grown up by age 50........you don't have to!
Old 04-10-2008, 08:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to vintagered13

Here is what I'm in need of. Right and left Rear patch panels for 47-55 rear truck fenders. Mine are rotten. If you have good fenders, will pay for shipping.

Thanks

Vintage.

http://www.3twenty9.com
Old 04-10-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dr orphan View Post
I am looking for a 46-8 DeSoto decklid. Our vehicle is the shortwheelbase 4dr, not the LWB Suburban with the roof rack. If you can help, please advise.
Thanks for getting a hold of us. I got you the pics and it is match. I will have this up to my shop tonight for you and hopefully have it shipped tommarow as well. I will call you in a bit to set eveything up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 48 desoto.JPG (141.7 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 48 desoto (1).JPG (141.9 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 48 desoto (2).JPG (146.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 48 desoto (3).JPG (149.6 KB, 96 views)
Old 04-10-2008, 01:56 PM

Vintage are you needing whole fender? that will be little tuff for but if your needing myabe just the lower area's I might have an easier time there.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!

I haven't gotten to check out your site just yet, but I will soon. Thanks for the generous offer.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:11 PM

I don't think I'm jumping the gun here gang, but I spoke with Brian this afternoon to order the decklid for our DeSoto. He expects to ship sometime tomorrow afternoon. His boss extended a generous discount because I ordered though www.RatRodsRule.com . He didn't have to do that. Right off the bat, I was impressed with the willingness to provide service. I expect nothing less with the item upon it's arrival. I will post when it gets here.

Thanks again dvapteam!

Remember....If you haven't grown up by age 50........you don't have to!
Old 04-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Mr. Willys

Send a message via Yahoo to motomech

Ive been to there yard many times and there always help full

my 55 willys truck build http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290
Old 04-10-2008, 09:07 PM

Dvapteam,
Not sure what years will work but I need a driveshaft for a 53 Chrysler New Yorker. 4 door, 331 Hemi & Fluid-Drive trans.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Darrel
Old 04-10-2008, 10:54 PM

Darrel, I will look in the morning for you. If I don't have one I will list give you the Hollinder inner-change. I do know a company "Malifos Int." that might even be able to help in this hunt.
Thanks for giving us a change