2 Days and Counting!! Cruise for the Veterans

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

The Cruise for the Veterans Poker Run is Saturday, June 14, starting in Monte Vista, CO. I've mentioned it a few times, but wanted to remind those within driving distance. $5,000 to win high hand, $30 buy in. 215 miles, three mountain passes, all proceeds go to the new Veterans Memorial Park being built to honor all local KIA's.

This part of a local bike rally, all vehicles welcome! Live music, fireworks, lots of fun stuff happening. :D If you decide to come up, shoot me a pm so we can get together.

Attachments

• RIVposter.jpg
    RIVposter.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 8
Wow! Sounds like a fantastic good time. Probably cooler than 108 up in the mountains too. :cool: (standing by for pix)

They're forecasting mid-fifties on Wolf Creek Pass for a high temp tomorrow. I should get some pics/video posted, but it may be Sunday, depending on the degree of sunburn and how stiff my back and knees get herding the coupe around for that many miles at one time. ;)

Animal, good luck with the cruise. Good times for a great cause. Question for ya. Is Wolf Creek Pass a major highway now? Four lanes and all that? We used to go through there in the mid-late 60s and it was two lanes, no shoulders, 1000 ft drops and made my Mama drink a bit of whiskey looking out over nothing. Pop thought it was funny. Us three little kids in the back seat had a blast. Later.

Latest posts

Back