2nd Annual "CRUISIN THE PARK"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgbrktracer

Our local Car Club (Open Road Cruisers) is putting on a Benefit Car Show in Cassidy Park on September 17, 2011. All proceeds going to 3 families. 2 young boys have Cancer and 1 young man is recovering from a serious accident where he lost a leg and other injuries. Any and All who would like to come we'd be glad to have you.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 27
HI guys. Thanks to all who have viewed the post.[cl August 18th is almost here and pre-registration will close. All pre-reg vehicles will get a dash plaque and save $5bucks. To make it more interesting none of our club vehicles can get a Top 20 or Best of Show award. These are for non club vehicles only. So far we have 37 Sponsor Awards and they will be chosen by the Sponsor or his/her representative at the show. We will also raffle off a 350 SBC built by one of our local shops. Tickets are $10.00. There will be plenty of food, door prizes, and something for the kids. ALL proceeds go to the 3 families listed. Last year we had approx. 120 vehicles and we're hoping for more this year. Hoping this gets so big that have to shut down part of town to traffic. Mayor is on our side.
Thanks and hope to see you there:)

Good morning all. Show is almost here. Just watched local weather(WDSU 6) and looks good for this weekend. 30% rain Thursday with 0% Friday and Saturday. [cl Last count we had 52 sponsor awards to go along with the others. Club president predicts(going by results so far) we'll raise $20,000.00 for the 3 families. I'm on the parking crew so will be at park 6:30 AM. Thanks to all who viewed post and hope to see you there.

Thanks Again,
Chuck

Todays The Day! I'll post pics soon as I can. Hope to see some of you there. Wish us good luck and have a great day.[cl

Show was a GREAT SUCCESS! Gotta work today so I"ll post picks soon as I can. Sorry I didn't see any true Rat Rods there, maybe next year.[cl:D

Latest posts

Back