a ho ho for your viewing pleasure.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

I found this story particularly hilarious, because my own grandfather used to be a greeter at Wal-Mart. He like many of our grandparents are very friendly people and come from a different time when you disciplined your children. Maybe they act like hooligans at home, but they're going to be perfect angels in public, because they're not going to embarrass mom and dad.

An anecdote like this is almost too good to be true, but who knows with the way things are going today in America nothing shocks me anymore. If true, this guy had to have set the record for shortest employment ever.

"So I finally landed a job as a Wal-Mart greeter, which is a good find for many retirees, unfortunately I lasted less than a day.

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her three kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. Per my greeter training manual I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart."
"Nice children you have there. Are they triplets?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one is 9, and the other one is 7. ANd the youngest is 4. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, madam. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you trice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

Latest posts

Back