Another newbie from Va.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmo

Hello All! I'm another Va. gearhead! I'm looking forward to retirement in the near future and have an urge to build a rat rod. Right now I have a 49' Chevrolet Fleetline Duluxe, a 64' Chevelle SS, a 72' Chevrolet shortbed stepside pu and a 00' Corvette LS-1.
I don't have a definate plan yet, for the rat, but a friend is restoring a 52' f-100 that is going to have a fair amount of leftover stuff. He said he has a 51' cab, frame, and several doors that I can get for little or nothing. So, that sounds like a tempting rat!
I have been reading a few of the build threads and see that there are many talented people on RRR. I will probably need to pick some brains when I get this challange under way.
First things first! I am in the process of locating a couple of acres to build a shop. Hopefully, that wont take much longer.
Looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing info and ideas!
Jay

Lets see if I can put a couple of pictures of the Fleetline up!

Attachments

• DSC00008 - Copy.jpg
    DSC00008 - Copy.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00007 - Copy.jpg
    DSC00007 - Copy.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00006 - Copy.jpg
    DSC00006 - Copy.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 9
Ok, that worked pretty good! Now for a few pictures of the Corvette.

Attachments

• 2000 corvette 6.jpg
    2000 corvette 6.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2000 corvette 1.jpg
    2000 corvette 1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2000 corvette 4.jpg
    2000 corvette 4.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm going to have to wait until I transfer the pictures of the Chevelle. They are on my Ipad. The 72' Chevy shortbed is a work in progress. it hasn't run in several years. I have been doing other stuff and have just put the truck on the shelf. I have a tentative plan for it after I get my own shop to work in.

Here goes an attemp tp post pictures of my SS Chevelle! It looks like I am only going to be able to upload 1 at a time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back