Beware of trailers!!! ; - >

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I had a 350/350 setup in my '62 Nova & alter driving my '65 Malibu with a 350/700R4 I keep expecting my Nova to shift into 4th gear... but it never does so I loaded it on a trailer & took it in to have a 700R4 put in it too. While I was fooling around... this '41 Chev panel truck jumped up on my empty trailer. Man... you really have to watch out for those trailers... they're *very* sneaky. This will probaly become a gasser & my friend has a late model LS1 w/auto tranny I'm probably gonna slam in. Sorry about the lousy cell phone foto... better ones tomorrow!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 74
NOW you tell me Tripper. My trailer is almost done. What marvelous vehicle(s) might jump onto it when I'm not looking? Surely nothing as nice as the panel truck on your hauler. There is a certain '55 Dodge mail truck in another RRR thread that I would like to see on my triler....

Man that's a neat one Bob. Uh...but hard to hide from your wife.

Gastrick,
It's in the alley behind my house & so far... so good! Today she said she felt a little down but felt much better after she bought a new pair of shoes... I told her I knew *exactly* how she felt!!! :D

NOW you tell me Tripper. My trailer is almost done. What marvelous vehicle(s) might jump onto it when I'm not looking? Surely nothing as nice as the panel truck on your hauler. There is a certain '55 Dodge mail truck in another RRR thread that I would like to see on my triler....

Bob,
Like I said... be *very* careful driving around with an empty trailer... no tellin' what mite jump on there!!! :D

BoB

Trailer

Think I'll start taking my trailer with me a lot more from now on, been looking for a new project and this looks like a good way to get started. Thanks for the tip Trip! :D

Beercan

I would really like to see a pic of your shop , it must be huge , soon it`s gonna look like a Barret Jackson event .:)

SO that's why the wife hid the keys to the lock on the trailer :eek:
Nice truck you got there. Keep going & you'll live forever with all them projects. :D

Tripper, they were only kidding when they said "whoever dies with the most toys wins!" Exactly how many cars do you have now?????? :eek:

Nice looking truck you picked up though. :D:D

Don

Better pictures!

Here are some better pictures...

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 19
  • otherside.jpg
    otherside.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 20
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 25
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 29
  • insidecab.jpg
    insidecab.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 26
Cool Truck...

Nice looking truck, that will look awesome as a gasser !!!!
Of course a "Don style" build thread will follow it's rebuild, correct Bob ?? :D '22

My buddy sent me this today after he saw my new panel truck... it's just what I had in mind!!!

Of course a "Don style" build thread will follow it's rebuild, correct Bob ?? :D

Correct Mr. Dodge!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• gasserpanel.jpg
    gasserpanel.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back