Bobcat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couper

RRR Supportor
Look at this guy walking across my front lawn in daylight at 2:30 in the afternoon. I allow my Pitbull to wander around the front yard when I'm out front. She typically lays out on the garage apron or at the edge of the driveway when I'm working in the garage with the door open.

We've had bear on the front lawn for years but this cat scares me. I'm afraid she could take my dog down. I may have to keep her in the back. The back yard is fenced with 6' but based how our house cat can fly thru the air this think could probably jump right over it. I have KOI in the backyard as well.

ARRRGG

Attachments

• Resized_20230926_145218(1).jpg
    Resized_20230926_145218(1).jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 31
Not easy getting a live shot! Unless your bull dog is old or infirm I wouldn't worry about it! That bobcat looks to be well fed and sizable but still no match for a bulldog. They don't quit...

I called animal control today and the guy told me that if he comes back to yell, bang pots, throe rocks ect. He called it hazing him. We'll see how that goes LOL

Latest posts

Back