carshow and swapmeet in benton ,ark

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkkruzer

Ok here we go again , carshow and swapmeet at the saline co. fairgrounds on Oct.1st 2011 at 7am to 3pm again we will have cars and motorcycles as well as a automotive swapmeet . spaces are 25.00 carshow entrants are 15.00 (pre-registration) 20.00 the day of. bikes are 10.00 .contact me if you need any more info Tom kennedy at [email protected] or (501)285-0505. thanx gang , and come out and enjoy,,,, [cl

coming up real soon

ok gang its almost here . this time we are joining forces with dixie car club as well as one other carclub and a motorcycle club for a great day of cars , bikes and parts. so make plans to attend or even particapate. come out and say hello.....Tom (torq wrench) kennedy:cool:

swapmeet coming

:Dheres the thing gang this carshow will have some beautiful cars in it but only a few if any rats,,,, so come one come all , we need some really cool rat rods to show up , so try and make some plans. who knows you might find a new project,,,,,,[cl

the clock is ticking

ok gang its almost time and i just want to send out a shout to all you rat rodders who are looking to get rid of some car junk. bring it out and sell it , after all if someone hadnt done that for you you might not have the ride you got now,, and that would be a shame [cl so come one come all and be apart of a growing event ,,,,see you dudes and dudette :cool: tk

thanx gang

i just want to thank everybody for making this event a success . we had a great time for our second attempt at having a swapmeet and carshow at the same time . i will have pics soon so you can see how things went . thanx again for you help [cl Tom

Latest posts

Back