Check This out !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabamabob

This guy has collected HUNDREDS of acres of cars! NOBODY knows about this place. Its in the middle of nowhere in RI. The owner is working on CRUSHING all these vintage cars! He has been instructed by the state to get rid of all the cars. It will take years to crush all these cars and the owner is 70 years old. I have no idea what will become of the largest junkyard I have ever seen. Nobody knows of this place. Thousands of these classics will go to waste. Here is mostly mustang pictures I took . There us Hundreds of 64-71 Mutangs. Boss, mach 1, many many convertibles, K codes, fastbacks.. Maybe shelbys? The owner is crazy. He's always drunk is very hard to deal with. He's in another world. He said he personally DROVE nearly all the cars in a field in the 60's-70 and left them there for dead. Many are rusted beyond repair. But there still many parts cars. It will take about two weeks of walking 5 hours a day to see all the cars here. Plus many of them are so buried in overgrown trees and *****ers there is no way to see them. I seen a dozen complete 392 hemi cars. This guy refuses to advertise, so nobody knows about it. Believe it or not the guy is still buying cars and driving them in the woods. This guy has collected HUNDREDS of acres of cars! NOBODY knows about this place. Its in the middle of nowhere in RI. The owner is working on CRUSHING all these vintage cars! He has been instructed by the state to get rid of all the cars. It will take years to crush all these cars and the owner is 70 years old. I have no idea what will become of the largest junkyard I have ever seen. Nobody knows of this place. Thousands of these classics will go to waste. Here is mostly mustang pictures I took . There us Hundreds of 64-71 Mutangs. Boss, mach 1, many many convertibles, K codes, fastbacks.. Maybe shelbys? The owner is crazy. He's always drunk is very hard to deal with. He's in another world. He said he personally DROVE nearly all the cars in a field in the 60's-70 and left them there for dead. Many are rusted beyond repair. But there still many parts cars. It will take about two weeks of walking 5 hours a day to see all the cars here. Plus many of them are so buried in overgrown trees there is no way to see them. I seen a dozen complete 392 hemi cars. This guy refuses to advertise, so nobody knows about it. Believe it or not the guy is still buying cars and driving them in the woods. http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=Z9LH...2NDEzMDAyNTY1MjQ4JTdlLTcxLjYzNzAzMTU2NzU5Mjk= then go to Birds eye view and go south about a inch then west and you'll see the trail !! Thought You guy would enjoy seeing this !!
Some people may see these pictures and see this and think this mess is illegal, well it may be, but the state is aware of it and they have ordered him to clean it up. He is cleaning it, just very slowly. He is 70 years old and when he dies or goes fully blind (he is almost blind) The junkyard will be taken over by the state and over 20,000 classic cars will be destroyed. I do not have the owners phone number. He will sell parts or cars, but is hard to deal with and if you go there he will usually walk you to the car you need parts for if he's not too drunk. He will not let you wander around the yard by yourself to look at whatever you want.

We were made aware of this place many months back. Too bad it's located so far away from the majority of our members. It's a shame nothing can be done to save the old iron from that lunatic!

Thunder

sorry for the old news just run up on it tonight . The guys place is on the island next to my moms house,, I go up there every december and i'm gonna go check it out ! I confirmed with my step-dad who is a native to the Aquidneck Island's of it where abouts !

Latest posts

Back