ed roth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
this photo is about 25 to 27 years old. the t bucket was built in our back yard drove to new jersy lead east show . i went with my 55 chevy at the show my daughter and my brother daughter sitting in the t. they pushed in the cigarette lighter and held it in. the wires were on fire people ran over put out the fire.lots of fellow hot rodders helped rewire the car right there.ed roth was at the show came over to see if we needed any more help. took this photo with my sister in law. the other photo is my 55 called earth angel

Attachments

• carcrazy_radC289_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC289_large.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 27
  • carcrazy_radC288_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC288_large.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 44
  • carcrazy_radC287_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC287_large.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 28
  • carcrazy_rad33BF_large.jpg
    carcrazy_rad33BF_large.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I sold it for $5000.00 it went to 3 owners Ithough i would never see it again. 3 years ago i was taking videos at the summer nats I thought I was seeing things it was comming down the road. I stopped him and told him i owned that car 35 years ago . he asked me if I wanted to buy it back I said much told me $30,000.00 the only thing he changed wasfloor carpet headliner and carb. my brother painted that car 35 years ago . it looks the same as if it was painted last week. the motor is 265 v8 3 speed standard shift on floor. the car is still for sale its in reading, mass.

I sold it for $5000.00 it went to 3 owners Ithough i would never see it again. 3 years ago i was taking videos at the summer nats I thought I was seeing things it was comming down the road. I stopped him and told him i owned that car 35 years ago . he asked me if I wanted to buy it back I said much told me $30,000.00 the only thing he changed wasfloor carpet headliner and carb. my brother painted that car 35 years ago . it looks the same as if it was painted last week. the motor is 265 v8 3 speed standard shift on floor. the car is still for sale its in reading, mass.
Wow! $5k to $30k,,,but that's a piece of history. Very, very cool car. :cool:

Latest posts

Back