family treasures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
So my dad is selling my grandma's place, which means we are losing some storage space. Stuff that hasnt seen the light of day since the mid 70s.

The roadster has been out and drivin but the coupe hanst move. Also found more a parts in boxs. More stuff than we thought. The coupe will probably be my next build. Gasser style i think. No chop or channel, just a clear coat and a big motor

Also snuck a pic of my car with my dads big disc tractor

Just happened to have all these really cool cars sitting around [S since the 70's.
Thats to cool, nice builds on either one [cl

Cool cars, but I think I'm more impressed with the Oliver! How many of those articulated Olivers are still in existence?

Thanks guys. We are keepin both of them. The roadsrer was my grandpas first tractor on hiis dairy. Still has the ball on the rear bumper for pullin equipment. The coupe was in the middle of restoration when the put in the barn.
Sam, he has been eyein that oliver for years, he picked it up a few years back. Definitely cool.

Hey Low50

Love the old dusty model A's....and I love the views in the back ground...looks like you live out the country for sure...must be beautiful country out there...

thanks for sharing...

MikeC

Thanks guys. We are keepin both of them. The roadsrer was my grandpas first tractor on hiis dairy. Still has the ball on the rear bumper for pullin equipment. The coupe was in the middle of restoration when the put in the barn.
Sam, he has been eyein that oliver for years, he picked it up a few years back. Definitely cool.

Explains the 28-29 grill shell on the 30-31 body, I was wondering!

Latest posts

Back