Fatal crash with 64 Impala in Minnesota

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's crazy!! I feel bad for the Impala driver's family, the driver in the stolen vehicle probably will not get prosecuted. Well at least around here you wouldn't everyone's too scared to actually punish someone for doing something wrong

The impact of this tragedy affects a family for years.

The CBS link included a highlighted discussion by the state AG .

Against KIA and Hyundai; that they hold a responsibility for the spike in thefts.

Hmmm.

Last edited:
The impact of this tragedy impacts a family for years.

The CBS link included a highlighted discussion by the state AG .

Against KIA and Hyundai; that they hold a responsibility for the spike in thefts.

Hmmm.

That's our AG. Blame the car, not the crook.

An out of state friend got T Boned in his new Mustang in St. Paul. The driver, who came here from another continent ran away on foot. Cop said, "Tough luck."

My buddy works for a powersports store in town here local to us. Last year alone they had 20 brand new units stolen out of their back lot. They were in boxes not assembled and the thief's used the stores forklift to load them. They have license plates they have video footage but yet they cannot go after the guys responsible. They know exactly who they are. He even more dumb part is the units that were stolen are locked from the factory and cannot be unlocked without a special computer that only a dealership can get. I'm assuming they're still parting them out. But the dumb thing is if they won't go after them so they just keep doing it. You take a couple of them out while the rest of them can see, I think it'd make them think twice a little bit before doing stupid stuff. But then you're the bad guy

This country is so messed up with this crap.... cops can't chase anyone, catch and release, just crazy. They caught a guy on video stealing from my son's job, tape doesn't hold up in court. I just don't get it. Have to take matters into your own hands

This country is so messed up with this crap.... cops can't chase anyone, catch and release, just crazy. They caught a guy on video stealing from my son's job, tape doesn't hold up in court. I just don't get it. Have to take matters into your own hands

When my.work truck was stolen they didn't give 2 turds about it. They can't prosecute anyone with out a cop physical seeing them steel it. I told them next time I would handle it myself

Latest posts

Back