greetings from ohio.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockabillyrat

hello every one. new guy here from ohio. just a little south of cleveland. been a killbillet member for a few years. found this site today and i have been on it since 10am. lots of great info on here. lets see im 22 years young. i work as an automotive technician at an independent shop. i am a master L1 certified techinican and just became hybrid certified (these cars are crazy to work on). i have bagged a few s10s. but have had a love for hot rods for a long time. i finally bought my first project last month. im going to get started on it once i buy a house this spring. for right now im gathering parts.

1939 chevy 1/2 ton truck. picked up the whole body minus the running boards and grill for $500. found a grill a few weeks ago. i have a 1955 chevy 236 inline 6 that im going to build with a sagnaw 3 speed behind it. then a 10 bolt 8.5 will be in the rear. for the chassis it will be had built (got a free chassis table) with custom air ride. here are a few pics of the 39 and of a few other things.

1126091615.jpg

1126091613a.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

this is my s10 i sold to get money to buy my house

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0858f.jpg

1964 honda c100. my show cruiser. in the works.

Hey Rockabillyrat...

Welcome from your backyard!! LMAO...I see you are a lil south of Cleveland...I'm in Brunswick....Was on KB for a couple of years and they deleted me over there...I like this site much better!! Lots of info and great people on here!!

hell im in your back yard. its easyer to say cleveland then say i live in medina. its only a 30 min drive so its close enough. i go to the brunswick car show all the time. took the s10 there when i had it.

hell im in your back yard. its easyer to say cleveland then say i live in medina. its only a 30 min drive so its close enough. i go to the brunswick car show all the time. took the s10 there when i had it.

Hell we're up there all the time.....maybe we'll see ya there in the spring

I like the s10, im from the toledo area.

yeah it was my first build ever when i was 18. sold this summer to get some money to buy a house that didnt work out. but im going to try that whole thing again here this spring. need a place to build the 39. right now its just all in storage.

Latest posts

Back