H E L L O

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer93

Hello, my name is Walt and I'm from the great wet, soggy, cold state of Ohio. I have no Rat Rod at the present time but, but for some reason I do feel the need to build one again.
I have a rat bike chopper built from a Buell, that I put together with the help of one of the member's of this board. I.ve had several rat rods in the past (23 t-bucket, 46 business coupe, 55 chevy 1st series P/U, 64 chevy P/U, couple VW bugs, and not quite rat rods but I had severval dwarfcars that I raced).
Right now I am in the state of deciding what to build, which means that I'm in that "looking stage" seeing what's avaliable, what's priced right for what I have in mind. Which in my mind is totaly wacked. About the only thing I know for sure that I want to build is that I want to build something, lightweight, with either a 4 cly, or an inline 6, or hell might even go with a flathead. See totally wacked, don't even know what I want for a drivetrain.

Last edited:
Hey Buddy!

Hey Walt!
Keep searching on here and elsewhere and you will find something that will jump out atcha and you'll know that it's the one!Heck ya know I'll be helping ya out!
OH yea.............CONGRATS on getting married AGAIN YESTERDAY!
You gotcha a fine wife now and its time you get started on a RAT project WITH her help!

welcome aboard as for engine ideas IM in the same boat in the garage at the moment I have 7 from a 2.3 ford two straight six chevs a v6 chev two small block chevs a small block mopar and a desoto hemi. My other delema is that I also have a project for each motor.

Welcome to the site, and you got in just before we limited out on people from Ohio.. wow.. Lucky!
Just keep scratching your head and looking at styles and motors and you will figure out what it is you want to build.
I always thought a street legal dwarf car would be fun to build.
Glad you found us.

FarmRat or RotWoody?

Here's a couple of ideas that I'm playing around with. (gotta love MS Paint) Thinkin' of using an old Ford tractor (8N) nose, with alot of modifacation. The P/U I call the Farm Ratster and the Woody I call Barn Wood.

Attachments

• farmrat.zip
    26 KB · Views: 11
  • barnwoody.zip
    28.2 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back