Header question

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim...Ok

As much as I love the look of the megaphone type headers, I just don't want to deal with the inevitable hassle that i know will be coming from the local law,just don't want to go there..My frame is going to be 24" inside the rails,28" overall..Anybody know if thats enough room for block hugger headers on a small block chevy.. I noticed in that one pic bob w posted of his white roadster that he was using rams horn manifolds which would be another option, course the headers would be cheaper anymore.. Thanks in advance for any opinions..

Tim

Can't answer your question directly. However if you have a speedway catalog or get on their web site check out the header section. They list the dimensions of all their headers. The block huggers should be listed.

header ?

Dorman makes replacment rams horn manifolds, the right side without the square bracket for the alt. mount is part # 674-501 advance auto parts sells them for $ 95.00 and the lft side with bracket is part # 674-500 they only cost $ 90.00 you can use the one with out the bracket on both sides.
any place that sells dorman can order these for you, go to www.dormanproducts.com look up exhaust manifolds for 1970 corvette w/350 engine.

Latest posts

Back