hello from Michigan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old48

Well I'm new here so I thought I would take the time to introduce myself to everyone here @ RRR I recently came across a 1948 Studebaker Pick up and my thoughts were immediately perfect Rat Rod project.It's gonna be a project for real some one has started but actually I think made more work of it as they striped it to bare metal and never primed it at all so I'm going to have the whole thing media blasted then go from there the cab is really solid and doors are in good shape it'll need the typical rocker and cab corner repair as I'm in Michigan and we here are used to that type of metal work from winter road salt. Well I will not bore any of you any longer and I'm sire you'll be hearing from me as I get into this build.

Well I'm new here so I thought I would take the time to introduce myself to everyone here @ RRR I recently came across a 1948 Studebaker Pick up and my thoughts were immediately perfect Rat Rod project.It's gonna be a project for real some one has started but actually I think made more work of it as they striped it to bare metal and never primed it at all so I'm going to have the whole thing media blasted then go from there the cab is really solid and doors are in good shape it'll need the typical rocker and cab corner repair as I'm in Michigan and we here are used to that type of metal work from winter road salt. Well I will not bore any of you any longer and I'm sire you'll be hearing from me as I get into this build.

I'm in Michigan too, good to hear rats are getting more popular here!

Latest posts

Back