Hemi foto contest... we have a winner!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Wow... the Hemi foto contest was awesome and I hope people will keep adding to it a lil at a time!!! I'm sure it's no surprise that the winner is the Pookie Bro's... great job & some really killer fotos!

Honorable mentions...
Gastrick, RoddingRon & Corsair... I will post my fav's by these guys in that order.

Also, Gastrick mentioned the Dalmier Hemi's which I really love and Goldenrod which was one of my fav's when it was originally built when I was a young 'un & was very happy when it was recently treated to a well deserved restoration.

My sincere thanks to all participants... you rock!

BoB

Attachments

• hemigastrick.jpg
    hemigastrick.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 38
  • hemidart.jpg
    hemidart.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Hemi455Olds.jpg
    Hemi455Olds.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 35
Ya just can't have too many Pookies. Especially when they devote their time to finding and posting all those outstanding Hemi pics.[cl

Let's see...$25.00 divided among how many Pookies? Don't quit your day job(s) guy(s).:D

".........compression ignition combustion engines......."

there's something i don't think we have......a diesel powered rat thread...[dr

(i know we have a diesel powered rat build thread) i'm talkin a thread showing different rats w/"old school injection" ;)

hey pookies.........sick'em:D[ddd

I'm honored to even be mentioned in the same post with Gastrick, Corsair and of course the Hemi Heros...the Pookies.

BUT.....Name that non hemi engine

P5019308.jpg

Latest posts

Back