Howdy folks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

Last Friday morning I got a new metal knee. While the block was still working I tried to get as much movement that I could. The day of I was side shifting, the next morning I was walking down the hall. Now that the block has wore off and the bruising showed up it slowed me a touch, felt like I lost to the master shin kicker, in a shin kicking contest. Above the knee it looks like I ****ed my wife off LOL. we have a little bit of a down hill slop in the backyard, I walk down it and coming back up I high step with both legs. The left has the new knee and the right is just under used. I'm walking without a cain, going light on meds stretching and doing more then I was told. Looking forward to out patient therapy so I can get on the bicycle, once I hit it it will be down hill. Then I got so much to do from letting it slip by due to the old knee, my boat will be full. I want to get things done on my rides and ride my motorcycle again. Just though I would give a update.

Latest posts

Back