I cant believe I forgot this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wnaplay

Banned
Let me start off by apologizing for not doing this sooner. My name is Jason and I am from a small suburb outside of columbus Ohio. I have always been into cars but really havent done anything or had much to mention for several years. That is until I picked up my newest project, a 27 roadster frame and body(already started a build thread). I spend alot of time on several different forums and help moderate a few. I have 3 great kids and a loving and supporting wife(cant ask for more). My latest project came about after I was injured at work in 09 and havent been able to return to work since. I was getting bored and since the money I was saving to buy myself a newer vette was needed for the family, I decided to go ahead and build myself something that could be done with far less money than the vette and one I have always wanted. So thats pretty much it in a nutshell. I appreciate all the help and knowledge I can obtain from here so if I ever fail to say so, thanks.

Welcome. Dayton area here. Come out to Lewisburg on October 16th for the Blacktop Bash. Bring the wife and kids! We always have a blast...

blacktop_no5.jpg

I probably wont be able to make it out, but thanks so much for the invite. I would certainly make it if the car was running.:D

Latest posts

Back