I got "Carded" today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronRat

I don't drink much anymore. For a 12 year period not at all. The last few years I'll have a beer once in a while. I've alway been a fan of a good Stout.

I found a stout at a store that I've never visited today. When I went check out the 30ish y.o. woman asked if I was 21. I immediately proposed marriage. She smiled and replied so you are over 21? I replied "Darling I was 21 before you were born."

Apparently, they have to type in the buyer's age into their computer/register. When I told her my DOB was 7/16/57 she replied your not really that old. I just smile and told her I would be putting her in my will.

:D

I got carded a couple years ago, but left my ID in the car. I took off my hat and ask "Is this good enough?" She said "That'll do." I laughed.

What beer did ya get? I'm a big stout and porter fan.

Did she look like this. LOL

rena_with_her_thick_glasses_by_bobbylaurel.jpg

I got carded a couple years ago, but left my ID in the car. I took off my hat and ask "Is this good enough?" She said "That'll do." I laughed.

What beer did ya get? I'm a big stout and porter fan.

i love a good porter myself.

….What beer did ya get? I'm a big stout and porter fan.

I got Bourbon Barrel Aged Drago by Wild Onion Brewing Co.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/598/115772/

If you like a Bourbon barrel aged stout, I can't recommend this highly enough. After you pour it and take a breath the bourbon hits you but, when you taste is it's incredibly smooth. For a 10% alcohol beer there is not much if any alcohol taste.

Latest posts

Back