I love reading the morning news!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
I just read this and thought, this has got to be a first for the police on stories they've heard. This one tops em all for me!..[cl.Nice try anyway!..CR

Brian *****, 21, of the *** block of M****** Drive in North East, Md., told Cecil County sheriff's deputies he was playing hide and seek.
**** was arrested at 7:14 a.m. when deputies and firefighters answered a call about a man stuck in the ventilation system at the***station in the **00 block of W. Pulaski Highway.
Lt. Bernard Chiominto said when the owner arrived to open the store, he spotted a pair of feet dangling from the duct.
Deputies said **** had removed the ventilation cover, crawled through the vent, got stuck and set off a fire extinguisher that sprayed powder over the store, Chiominto said.
Deputies freed **** and took him to Union Hospital in Elkton, where he was treated for minor injuries.
****, who allegedly gave police two false names, was charged with two counts of submitting false information to a police officer and one count each of second- and fourth-degree burglary and malicious destruction of property.
He also was wanted for failing to appear for a drug count.
Hall told deputies he was playing hide and seek on the roof with some other adults and decided to hide in the ventilation system

Well, he sounds like an upstanding citizen, so that was probably true.:p Trouble is, he will probably sue the store owner for him being injured and WIN!:(

Don

Burglars getting stuck in vents happens more than you would probably think. It's always funny though. I like the "hide and seek" angle.

The guy should really consider going straight, he's just to dumb to be a crook. What's next? No, I really wasn't robbing the bank, I was only testing the alarm system, seems to be working. Well....I'll be on my way then. [S The stories and excuses these guys give out, man, you would have to be stupider than them to believe it....and that's just not possible!!:D

looking in the official redneck dictionary......

stoopid : (s t oo p i d), adjective; used to describe one who is not as bright as a lit match....ironically being "lit" usually makes one stoopid

BTW i think the picture that went with this definition was the guy from the article :)

They catch thieves here all the time stuck in the A/C ducts like that. Always makes for a good story on the news... except for maybe the moron that gets stuck there. Gotta give him an "A" for that great BS excuse, he had plenty of time to make it up being stuck there most of the night & all. Guess he thought the cops had never seen anything like that B4 & were gullible! Good try... no cigar!!! He'll look really good in stripes! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Latest posts

Back