Jesus takes a vacation

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryH

I was going through some old papers and ran across a memorial card from my daughter-in-law's funeral a from few years back. It reminded me of the joke the minister told at her memorial service. Since she was a big jokester I know she was there laughing.

Jesus was in Heaven and God came to him and said "My son, you seem deep in thought." "Yes, Father, i'm so tired. There just seems to be so much violence and disasters on earth, i just sometimes don't know what to do. " God says "My son, you are stressed out. Why don't you take a vacation." Jesus thinks for a minute and decides that's a good idea.

Jesus pops down to earth and he's walking along a country highway when a trucker stops. "Son, you look really tired. Climb on up in here and i'll give ya a ride. Jesus accepts the truckers offer and climbs into the truck.

They get a few miles down the highway and the trucker says "Son, ya look thirsty. Why don't ya reach back there into the ice chest and grab us a couple sodas?" Jesus reaches back and gets two sodas from the ice chest and hands one to the trucker. They drink the sodas as they drive on down the highway.

They get a few miles down the road and the trucker says "Son, ya look hungry. My wife makes the best ham sandwiches in the world. Why don't ya reach back there into the ice chest and grad us one." Jesus reaches back and gets two sandwiches from the ice chest and hands the trucker one. They finish the sandwiches as they drive on down the highway.

They get a few miles down the road and the trucker says "Son, i always like ta finish off a meal with a nice joint. Care to join me?" Jesus thinks for a minute and decides since he's on vacation, why not. The trucker says "Son, i gotta tell ya, this is some really good ****." They smoke the joint as they drive on down the highway.

Jesus thinks for awhile and decides he should tell the trucker who he is. Jesus looks at the trucker and says "I must tell you that i am Jesus Christ, Son of God." The trucker smiles and says "I told ya that was some really good ****."

RIP Peggy. I hope you're ridin' that Harley in Heaven. May your long blond hair blow in the wind forever.

Peggy had to get a chuckle out of that one, I am still laughing my *** off.[cl RIP Peggy, sounds like you have a great family back on earth. Also sounds like you have one cool *** Preacher there! :D:D I'll be telling that joke for a long time to come.

Don

Latest posts

Back