Just some cool pics I like

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonehead, nice pic by your son, and your killing me with this old tin within driving distance of you. It's just simply unheard of where I'm at. I'm serious. If you found an early 1980's car abandoned somewhere here it would be considered vintage tin.

The pontiac is awsome.....

Gotta be my fav.

Thanks, I'll tell my dad you like it. We got that one as a rust free stocker and went from there. Left it stock externally but it has a big block chevy, coil overs at all four corners, 9 inch rear, MII front, and all the creature comforts now.

Here's one my 13 year old (at the time) took at a car show last year. I thought it was kinda cool too. Bonehead's sons pic reminded me that I had it. Background stinks but a pretty neat pic.

I know what you mean. Here is another one he took this weekend. Yes that is what you think it is in the background. My biggest problem is I only have 12 acres. And I feel like an old lady with 25 cats as it is. (No one knows why she keeps getting more)

Attachments

• shelbyspicture3.jpg
    shelbyspicture3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 48
here`s a few more

Attachments

• IM003386.JPG
    IM003386.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 42
  • 1c_1.jpg
    1c_1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 5c_1_b.jpg
    5c_1_b.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 91_3.jpg
    91_3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 27
  • bd_1.jpg
    bd_1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 57
and more.....

Attachments

• 92_3.jpg
    92_3.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 39
  • b7_0.jpg
    b7_0.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 25_1.jpg
    25_1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 76_3.jpg
    76_3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 36
  • d8_1.jpg
    d8_1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 52
if you were running late , I think this would get you there on time.

Attachments

• 2004-springfling-ratrod1.jpg
    2004-springfling-ratrod1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 74
Suide front end!

if you were running late , I think this would get you there on time.

Wow! I always find it hard to believe someone would run a big Hemi with no front brakes... but it's a really kool ride! Guess that's a *real* suicide front end!

BoB

Wow! I always find it hard to believe someone would run a big Hemi with no front brakes... but it's a really kool ride! Guess that's a *real* suicide front end!

BoB

Didn't you know that's why they hang the front axle way out there like that. It's a crush zone :D

Camera car!

Ck this camera car... guess this was for shooting car shows?! ; - >

BoB

Attachments

• camercar1.jpg
    camercar1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 34
All of these were great pictures, thanks for posting guys.

Gastrick, I saved this one because it shows something that I remember on lots of rods back in the day, but that you never see anymore. That is running only side hood panels and no top. I always liked this look, but you never see it any more.

Don

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 30
Lots of great pictures! I really like the night photo of the two roadsters running side by side. Don why would some guys run only one side of the hood panel? ..........grouchy

Lots of great pictures! I really like the night photo of the two roadsters running side by side. Don why would some guys run only one side of the hood panel? ..........grouchy

Grouchy, Don is talking about using the hood sides (both of them) and not the hood top, as opposed to using the hood top and not the sides like almost everyone seems to do.

Latest posts

Back