My story

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
Just going to share and try not to get political. Been down since Jan. 30
with the Covid crap. to start called my PC Dr. asked him to help me, his
response: just take these vitamins and rest... so I was getting worse, so I
asked my wife to call her Dr. and after a positive test she agreed to write
me a prescription 5-day regiment, thank God!!! I'm still pretty weak but I think
I'll make it now. Not going to say what it was or vac no vac. just wanted to share my experience and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Well
needless to say I now have a new Dr..;);) Be safe out there guys....
Just going to say love all you guys, best group of guys I never met.
Except smallfoot;)

Glad you are coming out of it, fbp. I noticed a lack of posts by you, my friend. If you are older and/or not too healthy it is important to be very careful.

I recently started taking a variety of non-prescription substances that supposedly prevent, or at least reduce the impact of the virus.

Sorry for the loss of your Aunt, Glen.

I lost a high school buddy last week. Dementia.

Glad your getting better FBP.... I had it as well. When this crap started I got my hands on 2 courses of Covid drugs. Glad I had them because my GP didn't want write anything more than Methyl Predisone which is great for the lungs but not the whole deal. ****s nothing to mess with....had me out of the garage for over 2 weeks.

Glad your doing better fbp. Sorry for your loose dozed. Its definitely a weird deal. How it affects some and not others.

Thats what I like about it here. We can all get along without the political or vac/ no vacs bs that jas the wolrd turned upside down right now.

That being said, yall stay safe!

My condolences to those who have lost a friend or family and glad to hear those having had it are doing better[cl
I’m in the older group, pretty good shap? Not hiding in the shop but being careful when out and about.
Everyone be safe, hopefully it’s almost done [S

Sorry to hear that BigPicture. It's nothing to fool with... I've lost 5 family members to it! Glad you're getting better! My daughter was vax'd but hadn't gotten her booster yet & came down with a really bad case just before Christmas.

Glad your on the mend FBP. It took my favorite Aunt this afternoon.

Lost my fav Aunt last year... she was more like my 2nd mother & I miss her bad!!!

BoB

Just going to share and try not to get political. Been down since Jan. 30
with the Covid crap. to start called my PC Dr. asked him to help me, his
response: just take these vitamins and rest... so I was getting worse, so I
asked my wife to call her Dr. and after a positive test she agreed to write
me a prescription 5-day regiment, thank God!!! I'm still pretty weak but I think
I'll make it now. Not going to say what it was or vac no vac. just wanted to share my experience and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Well
needless to say I now have a new Dr..;);) Be safe out there guys....
Just going to say love all you guys, best group of guys I never met.
Except smallfoot;)

Glad to hear you're doing better Brad. This crap is bad and I'm just lucky I guess. Got multiple health issues that make me a prime candidate (damaged lungs, 1/2 heart, age). Their calling them Co-morbidities. Every one of my neighbors have been touched by covid. And me, well, I'm on a regimen of all the things you're not supposed to do...
Sorry to hear of the passing of your aunt Dozer! I wish all of ya'll well!

Hope you are doing well.

I have been very lucky, been exposed to it, may have had it, I spent one night in hell thinking I was next on the list, but the next day it was just a mild cough, no taste or smell, lasted less than a week. I just self quarantined, relaxed, took the C, D, Zinc and chewed on Camphor leaves from a large tree in my yard.

Strange how this "thing' affects different people.

Sorry to hear of the losses that everyone has had.
The wife and I had the Delta vairiant, back in the first of July 2021 and took an oral medication that knocked the fever in one day, the only lingering effect, after the fever was gone, was a nauseous feeling for around 6 weeks.
I am also baffled with the huge variation of effects this illness takes.

Glad you're feeling better. I had the crap a month before they even knew it was here or what it was, got a couple of shots and some pills and was better in a couple of days. Think I just got over the latest version, was sick a few days a couple of weeks ago. Didn't go to the DR, just toughed it out. Wife had the original version last year, and last week had the new version. She went to the DR, got tested, didn't get the results until Monday, after she was over it!

It is strange the way it affects some people worse than others. She lost an 80 something year old Aunt due to it, yet we know an 80 something year old man who said it was about like a bad cold.

Get better soon FBP. Rest seems to help much for my ill family members. It came through like a freight train. RIP to those we have lost.

Glad your on the mend

Yep it's some weird stuff. had a buddy pass away from it, couple more with long term health problems, and some only knew they had it because they had to test for work.

Latest posts

Back