New dude, new rat rods magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanyonCarver

Hello, all

I am looking forward to joining this community as an active member. Don't let the title of thread fool you, I am not a spammer. I am really into traditional rods and custom cars...

I don't have a hot rod yet, but it's on the map. In the meantime I've been driving to work everyday a ’67 Mustang fastback for the last 12 years. I have also built on my own, a custom panhead bobber motorcycle with rigid frame, 4-speed kicker tranny and springer front end.

Now for my agenda (because I have one, but it's not world domination). I'm the Editor of a new quarterly magazine that's a sister publication to Rebel Rodz. Same company... Backfire will be out in the fall (11/11) and is all about the lifestyle, viewed through the lens of those who know it best: you.

We welcome everyone's photo submissions for this quarterly scrap book. We will organize the magazine in chapters so you get to show off your photographic talents in themes such as: tattoos, pin-up girls, events, readers rides, under construction, junkyard art, model cars, etc.

Oh yeah, and we pay $15 for each picture we publish.

Send your high-resolution pictures (full size, don't scale them down) to [email protected]

Or you can mail your pictures to

Backfire Magazine
P.O. Box 3025
Agoura Hills, CA 91376-3025

Ah ah, thanks. I fell very fortunate too. My teachers always told me that doodling cars on my books would never put food on the table...

Guess I'm showing them now!

Welcome to RRR. Enjoy your stay. Post some pics of that Mustang & bobber. All kinds of vehicles are accepted here.

Latest posts

Back