New guy from Utah

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmchairRacer

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while and decided to finally post up and introduce myself.

So short bio, I'm a 20 yr old college sophomore studying mechanical engineering, I love motorcycles, cars, trucks, trains, planes, boats, basically anything with an engine, and if it has a lot of horsepower then all the better. Most of my automotive back ground is in the off road world; I've been building and wheeling Suzukis and Toyotas with my older brother for a few years now, but I want to build a street machine now.

So right now I'm looking for a project and I'd to build either a roadster (t bucket style, but I'd probably build it from scratch) or a 40's-50's sedan.

Once I get something going (or even before then maybe) I'd love to meet up with some of you guys for a cruise or something, is there anybody here in northern Utah?

Welcome to the RRR!!!

I was 20 once.....then twice, then three times...:eek:... good luck in your chosen career.....and do get something started....won't hurt your studies and might give you some practice.....we'll be watching [cl

hey armchair...

you have to check the fotos of gassers and alters in the foto section
here's a couple fotos of one of my rods..this is the one i have had the longest...17 yrs now

Attachments

• woodward07stude.jpg
    woodward07stude.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 4
  • woodward08stude.jpg
    woodward08stude.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back