New guy on here from ct

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

47 RAT DEVIL

What up! I am new here to the forum. Actually, just found it out of dumb luck! I've got several cars. For this site, I'll mention my 1947 Plymouth Business Coupe. My wife and I, bought it after our trip to the Syracuse Nationals and attending metal shop classes with Gene Winfield. We are almost finished with the build. Actually, going all Chevy in the Mopar shell. I've got tons of pics of the build thus far. I'll probably post some up...later in the morning, after I get some sleep! Really looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer. Maybe, I can contribute along the way too. Would be cool, to meet up with some people, to attend shows and rip up the streets a little...well, I mean, terrorize some folks. Till then........

welcome

a build thread is great place to put the history of a car your'e putting together.

lot's neat folks here, enjoy the site. pics are always welcome.

Later :cool:

Yo

Wecome to rrr from northern Alberta. I hope you have done your homework on '40's Plymouths, because I have some questions. There's a '46 or '47 Dodge five window coupe near my place way out in the bush. I'm one of the few caraholics that know where it is. Have you heard of a smaller model of the Dodge that is really a rebadged Plymouth? Or am full of it, thinking that Dodge is a bigger car?
I'm going over to your build site now. Keep on tinkering. L.B.

Latest posts

Back