New Lurker, Chiming in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowtiger_40

Hey Hi Everyone.....been watching a lot of builds on here for a little while now. Thought it might be appropriate to introduce myself and my rides. I started a build thread on my newest.
I'm Terry, from Sask, Canada. Been a car guy all my life, built a lot of cruisers and street cars. Love anything with a motor, but my latest passion is a 31 mixed breed. I am a licensed mechanic (30 years now) and hated working on my own stuff until I quit doing it for a living. I also LOVE music. I am a drummer/bass player, also recently started learning lead guitar. I also own my DJ business, and stay busy on weekends with weddings.
I'm new to the rat style builds, but I love the mechanical stuff and making things work. Safety is always my first concern, followed very closely by layin rubber. I hate bodywork (but I do all my own). I refuse to pay someone 100 bux an hour for something I can do in 10 times as long, but free!! I'll try to give advice where I can and keep my mouth shut when I should. Love all the builds I see here and hope to keep up on my build thread, although sask winters make it impossible to work on mine from November till may. I tried heating my shop with an electric heater last winter and it cost me over 200 a month, so not doin that again, can buy a lot of used parts for that money!!
Anyway, here I am, hopefully you guys will let me play in the group sandbox!!!

Thanks all for the welcome.....started a thread on my coupe build.....I have a thread on my truck build on a couple of other sites....I can give you guys the photobucket link if you wanna check it out

Latest posts

Back