New Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenmcal

Just traded my Hemi for this today:rolleyes:. It is a 54 Ford, 2 1/2" chop, on a S-10 X-Cab frame. The guy kept the S-10 floors, dash and cawling (complete with AC, cruise control, etc). He channeled the 54 cab down over the S-10 floor pan, split the back of the cab off and was stretching it 14" when he lost interest. He also has the front fenders narrowed up. Don't know about the hood if it will need narrowed. It came with 2 sets of fenders, and 2 hoods. Also got the seats, and a set of cheesy mag wheels. But it still needs some filler panels welded in on the right side. If he hadn't done such a good job fitting the cab to the S-10 pans I would probably take the stretch out. I am trying to decide if it would easier to narrow the box to fit between the wheels or tub it? Any advice on that would be appreciated. It doesn't have an engine or transmission. Probably end up with a 350/350 Combo. It will probably be a couple of months before I can get it home. I still have 3' of snow in my back yard. But anyway, here is some pics...

Ken

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts