newb

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8bahead

Wow joined back in 10 of 08 didnt do an intro! when my puter crashed I lost everything including this site. Anyway I just enjoy sites of this nature takin sumthin old and giving it a new life! I like em all cars and trucks I lean more to the trucks got a 53 f-100. got it in 99 spent 4 yrs of frame off, did the volare front suspension 9" rear 4 wh disc, sbf w/ c4. Drove it for 3 years and last spring my son and I decided it was time for a face lift. It always starts out simple but the further we got into it the more we decided to go for it! We took out the old rear leaf suspension installed parallel 4 bar, relocated the gas tank to the rear, used a 65 stang tank" never did like sittin on a bomb". Relocated the master cyl and booster to the fire wall, discarded the tired 302 and were in the process of building a 347, just for fun. A c-6 replaced the c-4 Overall it just a basic pick-up nothin fancy shaved bumpers,badges. We're just waiting on the weather to get a bit warmer. Have to box the frame rails in the rear, and fab up a drive shaft saftey loop. Were really looking forward to some street time this year!

welcome ,, !!! like them flatheads?

i got a 53 flatty in mine

Attachments

• DSC00428.JPG
    DSC00428.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00457_edited.JPG
    DSC00457_edited.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 7
Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Latest posts

Back