Not so EZGO'n!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I've put my trusty steed through 3 kinds of hell & it's currently getting a new steering box... just what I wanted to be doing today! :eek:

BoB

Attachments

• EZGO.jpg
    EZGO.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 43
You must give it hell. You usually don't hear of the steering wearing out on a golf cart.:D. I've swapped a couple of battery ones to predator motors and they are constantly taking a beating. Haven't had steering problems yet tho....

The side by side I just bought has rack and pinion, steers good but heavy feeling. Was thinking about maybe adding electric power steering until I looked on eBay and seen what units were going for, ouch! Guess it’ll just have to be heavy for a while!

Got the steering unit in... pretty easy replacement! Gonna button it back up & will be back in biz!

Slicks is probably right with Tripper :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haha!

The side by side I just bought has rack and pinion, steers good but heavy feeling. Was thinking about maybe adding electric power steering until I looked on eBay and seen what units were going for, ouch! Guess it’ll just have to be heavy for a while!

Luckily my part was pretty cheap!

BoB

Latest posts

Back