Old Ford guy from MD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35pickup

Greetings from a new guy who is enjoying the build threads on this site. There are some very creative and clever folks here and I am impressed with your skills. I have a fairly traditional 35 Ford shop truck for my sign business. It is hot rod black and full fendered with a 302 and a 5-speed. Nice driver.

I picked up a 36 Ford Woodie complete cowl with firewall and windshield and am thinking about building a chopped, channeled, fenderless 2-door bobber style rat rod woody wagon. Most people tell me I am crazy but I think it would be different. Will be looking for help about whether to shorten and Z an original frame or just build a new one from scratch.

Welcome to Triple RRR

Hi there, your driver sounds very nice. A lot of us here like the different kind of thinking [;)and there is lots of help available also. [cl
There is one unwritten rule at this site, we love pictures and if we don't see it, it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. As I have just finished a '36 pickup, [36 Ford truck on Ranger] I have to see your pictures. The Ranger frame worked quite well under there, but I wish now that I had C-notched over the rear-end housing a bit so I could lower the back end some more and still have good suspension travel. Good luck

Latest posts

Back