Really?!?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the first old car I will be registering. My boy wanted get QQ plates here in NJ for the 68 Nova and he had to provide pictures. The car was originally yellow and we shot it blue....they said he couldn't get QQ plates cause it needed to be the original color. In addition it had billet wheels on it and that was a no go as well. He ended up getting regular plates for it.

They've tried to do stupid stuff like that here but our car scene is really big & they make any politico who comes up with BS like that pay the price! Old cars are really big biz in the state & like anywhere else... $$$ talks!

BoB

When I was growing up in CT, 10 yo cars used to need inspection to be registered. As cars got more expensive and more 10 yo cars were around they ended it. We have 5 cars and the newest is 10 years old. Cars last so much longer now too. Jim

This will be the first old car I will be registering. My boy wanted get QQ plates here in NJ for the 68 Nova and he had to provide pictures. The car was originally yellow and we shot it blue....they said he couldn't get QQ plates cause it needed to be the original color. In addition it had billet wheels on it and that was a no go as well. He ended up getting regular plates for it.
Paint it yellow with Photoshop??

Latest posts

Back