Rock Kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tw7256

Hello,
I've been a member for a while just have not posted much. I've been into cars and dirt bikes for all my life practically. I have a 56 Chevy truck. that I have been working on. I'll post some photos of it some day. I also have a 73 Olds 442 that I have owned since High School. I've just started a 53 GMC that will be fenderless with Camaro stub and 455 Olds. I'll be getting that thread up before too long. I intend to never post anything negative on here and would like that from others. I figure if you can't be nice keep yout trap shut. I will say that I respect folks who do thier own work and enjoy the different schools of thought on how to build a Hot Rod. There are no rules just have fun and enjoy this hobby that the Lord has blessed us with.

Welcome!

Just read something you posted in another thread. I'm really interested in seeing pics to see how your setting up that front end. There are a few decent looking IFS open fenders on here of late.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back