Scroungers CC's Rabbit Hash Run. May 1st 2010

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebstew

Northern Kentucky Run
702c121e.jpg

May 1st we are going to meet at Bobby Mackey's Country Music Night Club at 11 am. Then we will head to Rabbit Hash. We will cruise at a nice speed it's not a race. After enjoying the sights we will go to Boone Woods park 6000 Veterans Way Burlington, Ky 41005. I'm sure after the great car ride the kids will be more than ready to get some energy out. Bring a football, frisbee, corn hole, and something yummy to eat to share. I look forward to this and it'll be load of fun!!
Link to pictures from last years run> http://www.scroungers.net/photos-f10/rabbit-hash-pics-09-t1837.htm?highlight=rabbit+hash
Updates on this years run> http://www.scroungers.net/car-shows...un-grill-out-saturday-may-1st-t2471.htm#26538

This Saturday!!!! Stop out and join in on the fun. If you are running late and miss us for whatever reason stop on out to the park around 2 or 3 for a burger. All we ask is we may have a big line of cars. So if you can stay in line and try not to pass unless some non cruiser jumps in front of you. We try to stay in one line because we have a Road Captain and a blocker that will run past you to get to a spot to block off traffic. Keeping the other lane open for the blocker helps him get back up front when he needs to.

Alot of Buckeys are meeting up in Hamilton for the drive down to where we are meeting for the run. If anyone wants to meet up with the Ohio crew PM me and I'll give you a number for one of the guys so you can meet with them.

CANCELED!!!
We have hot rodders coming from almost 2 hours away for this run and we have been playing it by hear hoping the weather would hold out. I talked to a few people and looks like we are going to cancel the run. Even if we was able to get the Rabbir Hash Run in it will be raining being we hit the park. Alot have already said they will not be coming out because of the rain. So it looks like it will be a wash. Sorry guys.

Latest posts

Back