Sorry... way O/T!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok, this is way off topic but I had to share! Have u heard of the Darwin Awards? It's for people who off themselves in extremely stupid ways thus removing themselves from the gene pool... here is a good candidate! Let me say... I have NEVER been this drunk!!!

DARWIN AWARD CANDIDATE!

BoB

Yea Tripper, that guy definitly earned a nomination for the award. You would think even the most wasted of people would know better than to try that one.

There was a body, found in the rear yard, of a house in Rancho Palos Verdes. The decreased was found hanging from a tree. He was clothed in a wet suit, wearing fins and mask. Weird...............

Oh, he was a volunteer for the Sheriff's Dept too. You never know a persons kinky side............

Hanging 10!

There was a body, found in the rear yard, of a house in Rancho Palos Verdes. The decreased was found hanging from a tree. He was clothed in a wet suit, wearing fins and mask. Weird...............

Oh, he was a volunteer for the Sheriff's Dept too. You never know a persons kinky side............

Appears he was trying to "hang 10"!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :eek:

Rattler

hehe...serbia..my region...i have to say when people here get drunk they go all the way:)

Latest posts

Back