The OTHER project - '81 Pontaic wagon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wagons are cool! I had a '72 Torino wagon in high school. We'd load up 9 deep and go cruisin' in it, and it was perfect on dates! [ddd After that my old man gave me his '85 Country Squire, which I cut up to build my '79 LTD draggin' wagon. It was lowered a subtle 2", had no cat converters, and exhaled through Cyclone Turbo mufflers (remember those?). Painted it "handicap parking space blue" with Rustoleum and blacked out the chrome...and there was a lot of it! I drove that car till the wheels fell off, then put them back on and gave it to my son Josh! It was an amazing sleeper that put many a ricer in his place. Wish I still had pics of it, but don't. :-(

can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Update

The Pontiac wagon is still going, but now has a long list of repairs to be made.

Anyone else drive their rods long enough to have to make repairs??

440shorty

Recent pic

I seem to remember running over the trim piece off the front bumper, and another time the bumperette that's now missing.

I guess when you hit something that wasn't in the road, it had to be your own parts! :eek:

440shorty

Attachments

• 041912wagon3qf.jpg
    041912wagon3qf.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back