Think I'll resale my truck.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Well after much thought, My gf decided she dont know if she will be comfy driving the truck since shes used to smaller cars and I want a rat rod, so since this is a nice solid truck, I think I might try n sell it and use the money twords getting my rat rod.
Im puttin on a few forums, so if you know anyone let me know.
Wats an ebay add cost????? Tnx, RR:)

RR,
I know u had some reservations after the discussion about being it an Old Navy truck but it looked pretty good to me & I would have a hard time sellin' it. Why don't u build it for u're self... u're gf mite even change her mind!

BoB

Oh its not the issue that its the old navy truck cause I ran a magnet all over it and it seems solid. Its just after getting it and then realizing wat I need n dont need (like all the nice parts on it) that I think If I can recoop my money and buy an old cab and use the rest to get a solid rear n front end and maybe get a frame built I will b better ahead.
Its a nice truck. I just think my gf will be nervouse driving it since its a lot wider n higher than shes used to and I think I can get a better start and use my money wiser.
If It dont sell, then I may strip it dwn n use the cab n frame and sell the grill n bumpers n fender n hood. RR

Just remember that the old truck would be more likely to protect her in a accident[hope that never happens] than some little tuna can car. It's a good looking truck - fix it up a little , drive the heck out of it and if she still doesn't like it, then sell it.

tell her to quit bein a scaredy cat. my wife drives a '07 dodge, 4 door, long bed, cummins, with a six speed everyday and she man handles it. what are you wantin for that truck?

Plus when it really comes down to it you need to build what you like. If its what you really ant then go for it, if not find something that will work better for ya.

Latest posts

Back