UFO creatures try to steal front loader

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If some thing from another world was capable of getting to earth, but crashed here, or was taken down by any weaponry we have here, hoe intelligent would that make them?

I have arrived at the point that I don't feel any government on earth has been telling us the truth for over 100 years, so pretty much anything the worldly governments of earth have said about UFOs and aliens from a different planet is a lie.

On the other hand I believe there is a creator that created everything we can see, and things we can't see. When I look up into the heavens, I can't imagine we are the only place that can support life like ours, or much different then ours. I don't know that they may be more advanced then we are or not, but I sure hope they are smarter then we are proving ourselves to be.

The good book tells us there is an unseen world here on earth that most of us can not see, and that world coexists and interacts with the one we can see. Why then would it be so hard to believe other worlds can exist elsewhere in the universe?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back