Yet another Canadian....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Hello everyone, and thanks for the fabulous site. I too didn't make the requirements for KB, but am more than happy to be here. I promise to post some pic's of my latest project - '28 Graham Paige 614 Coupe. It's been in the family since new, but spent the last 50+ years locked away in a barn. Unfortunately the barn went down, leaving the car exposed for probably close to 25 years.......needless to say, it's not good. Plans call for a small chop and channel (I'm 6'0), small block chev, tunnel ram with 2-4's and steel wheels. I'm hoping to run it fenderless, and paint it a flat colour - gf still negotiating on the colour!

I've just finished a complete restoration on a '30 Reo and am really excited about getting started on this project. Prior to the Reo I built a '29 Ford A Tudor - small block chev, auto, air, etc. Really nice driving car.

Both of the previous builds were for family members, so this one's finally getting built for us!

Other distractions in my life currently include a '69 Swinger and Yamaha Venture.

Thanks again for maintaining such a cool site.

I'm looking forward to being able to rely on all you experts out there!

Pic's uploaded.

Hi, and thanks for the interest from everyone about the pictures. Here's a few to start with. I welcome any and all comments, especially anything toward the Graham!

More to follow......

Attachments

• It's a barn find.jpg
    It's a barn find.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 11
  • unveiled.jpg
    unveiled.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 115_1590.JPG
    115_1590.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to RRR!

Wow - you have a sweet stable of rides! The Graham looks like it's in need of some attention, but still a great start.

Latest posts

Back