Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed it. :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• cc 571.jpg
    cc 571.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 57
Dozer is 'realistic' not grumpy. Long door coupes from that era don't look that good because they are out of proportion in a few places. Doc, you got a good start on fixing this orange monstrosity, when you shortened the door. But your work is only starting. You will have to unpancake the hood, reverse the slanty chop on the roof and lengthen the rear section again. Maybe raise the whole front end a wee bit. All of this is coming from a dedicated 'Ford Guy', ------ who has strong opinions on proportions.

attachment.php

Talked to the owner of this car a few years back at Charlotte Goodguy's
yes a very nice car, he had it for sale. I agree with Snopro, I'd drive the
snot out of it too... as for the orange one I felt that removing the drip
rail threw the proportions of the windows off because of the door opening
line? if that makes sense, kind of like an optical illusion[S. I do enjoy seeing the different opinions each of you have though;)

Ya know, I was just looking at Dr. C's pic of a '37 Chevy coupe on the "Side Shot" thread and comparing it to the '46 Ford coupe on this thread. In my opinion, the Chevy wins easily in the styling department.

Ya know, I was just looking at Dr. C's pic of a '37 Chevy coupe on the "Side Shot" thread and comparing it to the '46 Ford coupe on this thread. In my opinion, the Chevy wins easily in the styling department.

No argument here, but my opinion is heavily biased. [ddd

Latest posts

Back