Amazing life

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all have to choose how to live our lives WB and you are doing what I will be doing when it comes to that point. My wife and I have discussed this.
Peace and strength to you and your family my brother.......
Torchie

Haha, yeah. Today I had lunch with A dear couple I went to school with and it's sometimes a hard subject for people. I told them hey, we all know where we are going. You guys have the hard part with grief and loss to process, my part is easy.

Well, I'm not so certain it is easy, but I do understand your reasoning. I just want to say thanks for being an inspiration to all of us! Amazing attitude......

Well, yesterday I guess I had a reaction to the red blood, 10 minutes from the infusion center I started shaking like a dog crapping razor blades.
drove myself to the ER where they kept me over night with a temp of 103.2. But I got out today and feel fine.
I am faced with a decision. I could get a lot better care back in Minneapolis but spend my days in the halfway house with all the other sick people, or stay here at home with my family, junk and cats with substandard care. All roads lead to the same place. It's just that one will get me there slower than the other.

It's all about "Quality of life WB.
When the heart DRs gave me my sentence [ddd I told my wife that when whatever happened I wasn't going to be spending my last time on earth glued to a lazy boy clutching my chest.
As I said in an earlier post, we all have to make our choices. At this point I would go for what makes you happy as there are no guarantees one way or the other.
I know that this decision can/will be hard for some to understand but it's still your life.
Strength and peace my brother.
Torchie

As Torchie can attest, DR.'s don't know everything, only what generally happens with any situation, and there will always be an exception. Hopefully you will be one of those exceptions.

We're all friends here even if we never meet on the ground face to face, and we always wonder when somebody is missing what has happened to them, if anything. I have instructed my wife on how to post on the boards that I am a member of if anything ever happens to me, I figure my friends would want to know.

Yes. We all would like to know. I think every one here cares for all of the members and wants to see everyone doing well and is saddened when we here otherwise.

Yes. We all would like to know. I think every one here cares for all of the members and wants to see everyone doing well and is saddened when we here otherwise.

what he said..

hey hang in there WB..

my dear old ex mom in law was nuked for thyroid issues some 15+ years ago, similar outcome .. we couldnt visit if one of the kids was sick a week before for fear of her catching whatever the kid had

anyhow shes still kicking ,, hasn't givin up smoking , which is the only thing now sending her back to hospital !!

Goodbye until another day cuz.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back