Tesla truck... WHAT were they thinking?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!

Attachments

• elon.jpg
    elon.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 27
You beat me to this tripper. I had night mares last night after seeing this monstrosity!!

I don't like it and I'll never buy one, and I'm expecting the model to actually be released could be a little more refined looking than this (this thing doesn't even have mirrors).

The interesting subject that this design points to is the fact that with EV's, there's little reason for them to look how we expect a traditional internal-combustion powered vehicle to look. With a transition to alternative power in some vehicles and a focus on self-driving vehicles by some companies, I could see more designs similar to this that are non-traditional.

Some numskull will buy it just because. If ya don't believe that then, look at the people who bought the Pontiac Aztec"s:rolleyes:

I saw a pic a minute ago that looked a lot like a more boxy white Dodge with TESLA across the front........

Reckon that spaceship looking thing was Elon pulling a joke? Afterall, he was supposedly surprised when the unbreakable window broke...

I saw a pic a minute ago that looked a lot like a more boxy white Dodge with TESLA across the front........

Reckon that spaceship looking thing was Elon pulling a joke? Afterall, he was supposedly surprised when the unbreakable window broke...

There were a lot of renderings of what people thought it would be. This is it. I expect some refinement before final production but the overall shape probably won't change much.

Latest posts

Back