Racecar to RATROD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dudes.... Adding some interior side bars for frame support and the starts of some type of cage. Not sure where i am headed with it but sure it will be out there. Also working on accessory switch panel and alternator.

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 43
Thanks, its getting there. Now that I have some frame support plants are to do a crazy burnout this weekend. Looking for week points before i put on the track and have some fun. This is a racecar to ratrod so it has to make some laps coming off turn four sideways. again thanks and this has always been a great site with good car people.

You're right ANNAMEL, a good site. You are building an interesting, different type of hot rod and that makes it fun to follow.

Purchased a 18" motorized bead roller and man do i love this awesome piece of equipment. working on seat so i have a practise seat to try some ideas and others ideas. Also been taking a shot at Air Craft rivets with a hammer and all that LOL. Here is where im at so far,

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 15
So many things i want to make with it. My next project is a radical air scoop cowl hood all in one thats going to come to the front of it. just got back from a ride and trying to post video of me doing a lil donut

UMMMM, Nope. LOL

Past three years been hectic with motorcycle wrecks and surgeries but all is getting better. Looks like most of the OGs are still here and building away as usual and you of course still at it as well.

racecar backwards is still racecar but ratrod backwards is doing donuts on the lawn! YEEEE HAWWW! great fun in that video! [cl[cl

Did some rust repair on the fenders. Left fender done now for the right fender also made braces for rear fender and cleaned up a little and last was on mower cutting around the barn and found another egg thief. took him across the road and let go and i must be getting slow in my old age because this one bit me . LOL BTW its a rat snake

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 24
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 23
  • four.jpg
    four.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 30
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 31
  • five.jpg
    five.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 31
Lookin good
I download my pics from the phone to the computer. I always preview my pics on the computer before posting them. If they come up on the viewer screen and need rotated, I then rotate them, close the viewer and it will save the pic in the correct orientation. Hope this helps. (Windows 10 computer)
I don't use my phone for anything other than talking or taking pics.

Latest posts

Back