Another little Score

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleyboy

Never to old to have a happy childhood
Hey Guys, Here is another little (maybe not so little) score that I made a couple of weeks ago. I advertized for a set of S10 V8 headers. A guy responded and when I went to look at them they were still on the 350 Chevy. I ask him why he just wanted to sell the headers and he said that he wanted to get rid of all of it. It was a bagged lowrider S10. There is a 4 link rearend and new stewart/warner gauges, a good fuel cell, dual electric fans and a lot of other goodies. I went back the next day to try to get the motor started and it started right up. He had just driven up and had never heard the motor run. In these pics I have already taken it apart and the motor is already at my house an a stand waiting to be painted. I had to hide it out at my brother in laws house so my wife won't be mad. He wanted $600 and we settled on $450. I think I made a real good deal. Y'all know how I love a deal. HB
IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

Good score........motor alone. All the bag stuff (controls, tank, noids, etc.) are a bonus.....you could sell & end up with $0.00 in the engine!!

Again - "smart start".

Ratty 46

wow thats a killer deal ! love the convertable cab !,would have no trouble selling that here.
you should have no trouble finishing your 50 now ,if she dos'nt find out???

heres a pic of the one that i built year bfore last.won uglyest truck award that year but i loved driving it.for some reason the minni crowd did not like it at all?go figure!
101_1488.jpg

101_1489.jpg

Hey Tripper, I'm not really into hoppers, but I'll have to admit that I kinda like them. It would suprise a lot of people to see a 61 year old bald headed, bearded X hippy pull up in his old Chevy truck and start bouncing it off the ground. I'm going to try to use the 4 link and maybe the bags to drop it low to the ground when I get parked. I've seen a 50 sitting mighty low and still had the inner fenders on it. I don't think I would like running it without the inner fenders.

Chopper Tom, That's one baddddd truck. I've heard you say that you chopped one 9 or 10 inches but this is the first time I've seen it. It is really cool. I love anything different.

Latest posts

Back