Back from my cruise

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleyboy

Never to old to have a happy childhood
Hey Guys, I've been on a cruise out of Miami to St Thomas, Puerto Rico and the Grand Turks. We drove down there from Jacksonville, N. C. in the south east part of the state and boarded the ship in Miami. We were gone for 9 days and I've missed posting and looking on the board. It's terrible to be on vacation and thinking about ratrods the whole time I'm gone. It was great but I'm glad to be home. I probably gained 20 pounds because there's no limit on the food and it's 24 hours a day. I ate three lobster tails and a filet mignon at one sitting plus an appitizier, soup, salad and dessert. I'm glad to be back on the board. Harleyboy

The Island girls just love that Harleyboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1520.jpg

Mrs. Harleyboy had to bring me back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1527.jpg

Mrs. HB is the perfect wife! She doesn't mind me taking my picture with anyone because she knows how I feel about her and that I'm OLD. These girls were in college in Puerto Rico. It was very interesting to hear how they live and I'm sure they liked hearing about how we live. I've never met a stranger so they couldn't help but to talk to me. My simi adopted son Josh from Honduras went with us but he's so shy that I couldn't even get him close to those girls to talk to them. It was spring break for a lot of kids and there were plenty of little hotties on the ship but when I would start talking to a young girl he would make himself scarce. We saw some pretty sites but there's no place like home. 9 or 10 days without RRR is hard to do. HB

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

Cruise!

Harleyboy,
Looks like a killer cruise but I always gain a ton of weight when I go. 24 hour food service is too tempting for an old fat boy like me! ;)

Beercan

Hey Willowbilly3, I don't know what I did to that picture. Somehow while trying to get it in the portrait position I turned it around. The hat that I have on says NO HAIR DAY and it is backwards in the photo.

RustyBC, 24 hour food means 24 hour eating. I got my money's worth in food. Of course it'll take most of the summer to get this FAT off. Harleyboy

glad to see that your back,been wandering where you been .
Looks like ya had a good time !that senic pic is awsome ,must have been beautiful there!

Latest posts

Back